Spanx Look-at-me Cotton Leggings

February 21, 2012 , ,

Spanx Look-at-me Cotton Leggings

Spanx Look-at-me Cotton Leggings



Average Customer Review:



Spanx Look-at-me Cotton Leggings

Spanx Look-at-me Cotton Leggings

Moderate control, shaping leggings, Targeted tummy panel flattens the belly. Smoothes hips, thighs, and rear, Targets and firms back of thighs. Non-binding leg bands stay in place. SPANX, Style Number: 1064A. ...Read more


Spanx Look-at-me Cotton Leggings

Moderate control, shaping leggings, Targeted tummy panel flattens the belly. Smoothes hips, thighs, and rear, Targets and firms back of thighs. Non-binding leg bands stay in place. SPANX, Style Number: 1064A. ...Read more



Spanx Look-at-me Cotton Leggings

Spanx Look-at-me Cotton Leggings

Spanx Look-at-me Cotton Leggings


==================================================================

Cotton Leggings For Women Printed Shawl Womens Silk Scarves

Comments are currently closed.

Powered by Blogger. Designed by elogi. Converted by Smashing Blogger for LiteThemes.com. Proudly powered by Blogger.